I received this award and will like to say thank you to http://mymcbooks.wordpress.com for nominating me.
For those of you not familiar with this award here are the rules:
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers (does anyone know if this is still applicable? I think it should be but had some queries when I got it last time)
I’m asking questions and nominating (because really there are so many great blogs out there that deserve to get noticed)
– What do you like to do when you aren’t blogging? Chasing after 2 children and sneaking and reading when I’m supposed to be sleep.
– Where do you dream of visiting? New Zealand. It looks so beautiful in the Lord of the Rings movies.
– If you could move anywhere in the world where would it be? I’m ok here for now. Too many natural disasters. At least I know what to expect here in Georgia, USA.
– What was your favourite childhood toy? I had favorite clothing. I loved my blue pleated dress. But come to think of it. I did have a doll named No-Face that got lost in a move.
– Who inspires you? Other writers, bloggers, and moms that look like they have it all together.
– If you could take anyone out for dinner (dead or alive) who would it be? Marvin Gaye. I’d want him to sing to me. What a voice!
– What do you see yourself doing in 5 years? Writing and wondering what to do about my tween daughter (ahhh!)
– What quote do you live by? In the course of a lifetime, what does it matter? That’s the quote 🙂
– What’s your favourite book? A Wrinkle in Time by Madelaine L’Engle
– What’s your favourite memory? Too many to name.
– What did you want to be growing up? Are you doing it? (Yep a two-parter!) Pediatrician. Does taking care of your own children count?
– Why did you start blogging?
– What do you dream of most often?
– What is your perfect vacation destination?
– What toy do you think you would like to have as a grown up?
– Who would you like to inspire?
– What time in history would you like to visit? Who would you meet there?
– Will you be blogging in 5 years?
– Who’s your favorite author?
– What book can you read over and over again?
– What’s your favourite memory?
– What do you want to be when you grow up?
Here are the nominees.
Roz Morris: http://nailyournovel.wordpress.com/
Tiffany Craig: http://readitallbookreviews.com/
Deidra Alexander: http://deidraalexander.com/
Evelyn Ink: http://evelynink.blogspot.com/
Read For Your Future: http://readforyourfuture.blogspot.com/
Chicki Brown: http://sisterscribbler.blogspot.com/
A Newbie’s Guide to Publishing: http://jakonrath.blogspot.com/
This Writer’s Life: http://thiswriterslife-mjkane.blogspot.com/
Kenechi Udogu: http://caeblogs.wordpress.com/
Emily Guido: http://authoremilyguido.com/